Saturday, August 28, 2010

Raya Coming Up

Okay, its just around 12 or 13 hari lagi nak raya, wahhhh time do fly really fast. And the worst of all, I did not even found my Baju Raya yet. Hmmm well because am tooo cerewet on choosing but of course we want to look the best on the first day of raya right ? But I'm not even liking any of those Baju Kurungs sold. Well, gotta find a simple one soon right, because there is no more time to be choosy okay wahai Yasmin. Now baru je bersahur, with Milo only because I'm currently trying to eat in a moderate amount, wanna get thin fast. Insyaallah after raya, I'll try to control my eating desires. Arghhhhh ! Fuck you Nazim ! Grrrrrrrr kalau takkk aku cantik lagi okayyyy ! And sayang pun dah tidur because dia buat kerja bergotong - royong dekat rumah, nak raya kan. Kesian dia penat and his finger, luka, Kesian sayang kan, I ada I kiss luka you sampai elok, HAHAHAHA. Muahhhh! I don't need to do all of those, kemas rumah bagai kannn HAHA because my biggest loser Aunty ada kan. Kuli batak rumah ni, tu lahh buat taik dengan aku buat kerja seorang - seorang. Serve you right fatty ass ! And bytheway, I'm in Ampang right now baru je sampai petang semalam after Jumaat prayers. It was tiring, nasib baik tidak drive seorang. Agim follow balik, kalau tidak bosan cerita diaaaaa. I'm sleepy, toodlesssss :)

No comments:

Post a Comment